Tuesday, August 31, 2010

End Of The Month Recap

Hello Cool Kids!

Today marks the end of August and what a month it has been! Many milestones were reached this month including performances by Master G, new buisness cards, and the release of a few singles.

This month has been a period of growth & learning for me. I am extremely grateful for the small things in life & readers like YOU motivate me to create fresh content. So let me take this time to say THANK YOU!

Also, I would like to point out that we have almost doubled our views in August from July! (Click to enlarge)












Let's aim for 3,000 views in September!

Finally I would like to touch on a few things for the future. Master G is almost done with his upcoming debut Mixtape and the release date is pending! In addition, myself and Master G are working on a few different layout schemes for the website! Keep your eye out for both projects and more.

Thank you!

Mr.Matt


















Artwork by: Mr.Matt

4 comments: