Friday, January 7, 2011

Sleek x 50 Cent Platinum Wireless Headphones

Via: Engadget

50 Cent is teaming up with Sleek Audio to create some pretty neat wireless headphones! The $350 dollar headphones are made with military-grade metals, boast a 60 foot range, a micro-USB battery, a pair of 50mm dynamic drivers, and a customized internal amplifier!

Here is 50's statement on the new partnership:

I know music and I’ve tried everything on the market as far as headphones go, but I wanted something different, something better that really pushed the envelope and gave all music fans a new way to listen to their favorite artists,” stated 50. “I was fortunate to find Sleek. The technology they employ and their knowledge of how we hear music truly blew me away. It was a perfect match. I didn’t want to create another pair of loud headphones. I wanted to create headphones that offer top-level performance, style, and new technology.

There is no official release date on the product so keep your eyes open in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment