Sunday, August 21, 2011

Welcome Back!

As you know, I've been unable to post much on the Master G blog because I've been experiencing difficulties connecting to the internet. Tonight I will (hopefully) resolve the issue and resume normal posting!

So to get you guys up to speed I'll let you know whats been going on in my life...

This past Tuesday I moved up to Central Michigan to begin my 4th year of study. This entire week we have been blessed with sunny weather and good times. We went to the beach on Thursday and threw a successful party on Friday...Live Leaks soon!

Master G has been in the Menge Studio continuing his work on his first album set for a 2012 release. We will be working our hardest to continue our collaboration even with the distance between us!

I wish everyone a happy school year and lets hope for a beautiful autumn!

Mr.Matt
Listen.Share.Support.Love.Music

No comments:

Post a Comment