Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Big Sean's Twitter Rant

Via: Twitter

About an hour ago Big Sean went on a slight twitter rant about his music, Source cover, following dreams, and his future plans. Check it out below (edited for grammar/readability):

"Detroit I'm on the cover of the Source mag rockin a Pistons hat!!! If you look at the spreads and pics you can see I was in front of the FOX. Detroit I was in front of Tiger Stadium! Reppin for us! If you know my music or not, If you fuck with it or not...Y'all should [at least] fuck with the intention! I'm a young kid in my early 20's who is trying to make a better way for my family, my crew, my city, and everybody who dreams big; everybody who has a dream that's worth more then sleep! 


And I got a lot of work to do, but guess da fuck what? I'm doing it! Working everyday, becoming a better person and a better rapper! And I appreciate that love and support from my city, my BIG believers, Finally Famous, GOOD, my label, etc! I'm hungry as I [have] ever been and I'm finna take this shit to another level... You hear songs like Ass, Marvin n Chard, My Last, I Do it, etc. and [you] know I'm silly n playful! But if you listen to So Much More, Memories, Wait For Me, and Final Hour then you also know I'm a dreamer! And if u listen to K.O. or Slight Work or Gang Bang you know I'm a spitter! I take this shit real seriously and I'm working my ass off and I just want y'all to know I ain't going no fuckin where. Get used to me!  #Detroit #FinallyFamous #GOODmusic til I die. This just da beginning! 


Headed to London to make history" - Big Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment