Monday, January 16, 2012

My Thoughts: Inspiration

I am feeling super focused and inspired. Last night I talked to another musician and he gave me a lot of positive feedback. It is a humbling experience when a musician likes my music, understands my vision, and tells me I am doing well and on the right track for success.

I was thinking the other night about all of the people who follow us, know about us, and are genuinely excited to see what we do next. This is my source of inspiration...I want to get better and produce better products to give to these people all the time. I want to capture people's attention and make it impossible for them to turn away from what we are doing.

That takes work. Work from Mr.Matt and I to make our vision a reality. I am excited because that reality is getting closer and closer everyday!

Listen.Share.Support.Love.Music

- Master G

No comments:

Post a Comment