Friday, June 29, 2012

Spiral-Cut Hot Dog

Now that it's Summer I'm sure most of you have been grilling hamburgers and hot dogs on the BBQ.

But have you ever cooked a hot dog and were unhappy with the way it cooked; nice and grilled on the outside but soft and raw on the inside? Well I have and I hate it!

So I was happy when I came across this simple, yet effective way of cutting a hot dog in a spiral to get the perfect grill. Not only does the spiral technique give you a more even grill, but it helps the wiener cover the length of the bun and adds more space for condiments like mustard, ketchup, and relish. I am going to try this the next time I grill...

Find out how to do it below:


1 comment:

  1. No problem. Now make some spiral dogs on the grill before Summer ends!

    ReplyDelete