Tuesday, December 25, 2012

NEW: "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" by Catie Webster [Audio]

Our friend Catie Webster recorded her own version of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas for her family. 

To my friends and family, 

"To me, Christmas is about giving and not just all about materialistic things. In our family, using your creativity and talents to make gifts means so much more. Two years ago, my brother Collin and decided to gather up some Christmas songs, and make a CD for our friends and family. This year, I decided to add to it. I hope you enjoy what I have prepared and I hope you all have a Merry Little Christmas."

Peace and Love, 
Catie 

Listen and download below!


Artwork by: Mr.Matt

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful voice! I'm sure your parent's loved this beautiful gift of song.

    ReplyDelete