Thursday, February 21, 2013

Want to go to Jail For Spring Break?

via. thelifefiles 

This one definitely caught my eye; think of taking your next vacation and skipping the Marriott and instead resting your head in one of the worst prisons in the Netherlands?

Het Arrethuis closed in 2007 after over 150 years and just opened their doors after turning the former 105 former prison cells into 40 guest rooms.

I don't know about you, but I think that mentally I wouldn't feel right about sleeping there no matter how nice the rooms look. Just the thought of all the lives wasted behind those walls makes me cringe and I think it would lend to a melancholy experience. Maybe I'm wrong though it could be a fun experience as long as the rooms don't lock at night..

What do you think? Check the pictures and video and let us know:









No comments:

Post a Comment