Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Thoughts: Make it a Habit

This may not mean much to the average reader but I love making an imprint on our world through art and design. That's why I started this blog with Gregory Daniel Martini more than 3 years ago and our clothing line (G Apparel) with Jake Yates & Greg a little over 2 years ago. Although I went to college, worked countless jobs, and fought many battles I continued to express my creativity and follow my dream EVERY SINGLE DAY based on one principle, making it a Habit. By finding a little slice of time everyday to work on the stuff I love, I am able to grow and mature. I may not get the recognition I want or deserve (it takes time to build talent) but I love what I do and will continue to do what I love. Peace!

- Mista Matt


No comments:

Post a Comment